14/06/2017 dans no category
Freelog Consulting is actively looking for suitable candidates for our new US based subsidiary.
Are you an Entrepreneur?
Are you willing to participate to the creation and development of our boutique in North America?
FREELOG is a consulting company specialized in industrial performance improvement and international transformation this embracing strategic to operational missions.
FREELOG has been created in 2000. The current size is around 50 full time consulting employees globally with an average growth year to year since 2011 of 30% to 40%.
Our DNA is made of pragmatism to foster visible operational achievements, leveraging multicultural collaborations (between geographies and/or value chain players), agility in leveraging any enablers such as those technology brings (“big data”; “digital factory”; “machine learning”; IOT…).
We operate for various industries such as Aerospace, Defence, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Luxury, Health & Beauty, Oil and Gas… We have a broad set of mission profiles such as: Analyse & Diagnose; Transformation program management, Master plans; Lean workshops; Kaizen breakthrough; Crisis management; Due diligences… From 1 week to 2 years…
We are headquartered in France (Paris) where we have 2 other offices (Toulouse and Lyon). From France we manage missions across Europe (UK, Germany, Spain mainly).
We have branches (subsidiaries) in
- Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Sydney and hopefully Singapore soon).
- South America (Sao Paulo)
We have managed in the past missions in the US, Canada and Mexico from France. We are now considering to establish in the U.S. based on a first longer term contract we are signing.
One Senior Manager
- Develops business regionally for global development sake with our International business development Partners
- Manages Freelog dashboards regionally (Profit & loss monitoring; Cash monitoring; Sales funnel; Recruitment funnel)
- Develops the regional team favouring cross fertilization with other Freelog geographies and skills
- Supervises that all deliverables are produced according to Freelog Quality Standards
- Manages the delivery for most complex missions where he supervises a team of manager(s) and/or senior consultants
- Applicants should demonstrate at least 4-year experience of which 3 in a Manager position and 1 in a Senior Manager position in operation oriented business consulting firm(s). It is also expected the applicant to have initiated his/her Customer portfolio to be developed in Freelog. Applicants should demonstrate their skills in Industrial Performance Improvement with a reasonable level in Supply Chain & Logistics, as well as their deep knowledge of one or several Freelog target industries (Engineering Intensive Industries; Retail & FMCG; Automotive; Luxury; Healthcare; Transport & Logistics)According to the level of seniority off the applicant and the level of business than can be brought to Freelog, this position can be opened to a Freelog new Partner (at signature or after a reasonable period of mutual integration)
- Participates in business development, especially Freelog account development and/or commercial pursuits and/or proposals
- Participates to commercial lead identification in support of Freelog’s business development
- Manages the delivery for most missions
- Participates to the delivery for most complex missions
Applicants should demonstrate at least 5-year experience of which 3 to 4 in a Senior Consultant position and 1 to 2 in a Manager position in operation oriented business consulting firm(s).
Applicants should demonstrate their skills in Supply Chain & Logistics, as well as their knowledge of one at least of Freelog target (Engineering Intensive Industries; Retail & FMCG; Automotive; Luxury; Healthcare; Transport & Logistics).
Five Senior Consultants / Consultants
- Understands customer’s context and problematics in a more or less complex environment
- Once trained, applies Freelog methods and practices on top of usual consulting skills to deliver for each mission under management supervision
- Manages day to day collaborations with Customer’s employee and management
- Realizes analytics as agreed with Freelog management
- Potentially supervises consultant(s) and/or analyst(s)
Applicants should be legitimate through their technical skills (Supply Chain & Logistics; ability to use our toolkits and new technology) and natural behaviours creating collaboration with stake holders or employees. They should be autonomous in their way of working to achieve activities / deliverables agreed with Freelog management)
Ideally very good in data analytics, use of Tableau / Spotfire software’s, experiences in one of Freelog target industries (see above)
For all positions, fluent / native English is mandatory. Speaking other languages (European or Asian) is a must.
- We will bring you training to our skills, methods and tools; our original ways of working leveraging innovations to develop your efficiency.
- We will bring you our support for your regional development
- We will share with you the created value
Candidates must have relevant experience and exposure within Consulting environment especially in Supply chain and operational excellence or significant experience in Supply Chain operations. Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org